Compressors For Manufacturing Inc. offers a wide variety of Automatic Drains for every application. We have drains for filters, receiver tanks, air dryers and high-pressure applications.
Automatic Electric Timed Drains
Series 531, 532 and 533
HS Series Oil/Water Separators
Condensate…The Byproduct of Air Compression
- Highly accurate timer controls valve open and closed times.
- A solid-state timer ensures accurate control of cycle times.
- Adjustable “drain open time” and “time between openings”
Condensate generated by lubricated type air compressors is comprised of atmospheric born water vapor and lubricant from the compression process. Post compression, condensate is dropped from the air stream in the cooling, refrigerated drying and filtration phases of the air treatment process. Regardless of site conditions, it is virtually impossible to remain legally compliant with local discharge regulations without proper separation equipment
BEKOMAT® drains have become the industrial standard because of its high reliability and particularly because it offers energy-saving payback operation without loss of compressed air. There are a number of very good technical reasons for this.
Compared with float drains, BEKOMAT® has decisive advantages, especially since it:
- functions unaffected by dirt, resulting in reliable operation
- is equipped with an alarm signal
- requires very little maintenance
- has large cross-sections to prevent emulsification
We also carry a wide variety of Timed-Solenoid Drains as well.
Please Contact Us for more details or a quote.